Last Updated on
MSK Radiology cases
- This is a set of 16 MSK Radiology cases with review of imaging, common causes and management.
- Approximate read time is 15 minutes.
- You may have to click twice on the video to play , especially on mobile devices.
- Here is a list of the cases and references to each of them for further reading :
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis, Knee
- Enchondroma, Tibia
- Synovial Sarcoma, Thigh
- Bone Infarct, Humerus
- Ewing Sarcoma, Femur
- Common Peroneal Neuroma
- Right Clavicle Osteomyelitis and Subperiosteal Abscess
- Type 2 SLAP Tear.
- Conventional Chondrosarcoma, Humerus
- Giant Cell Tumor of the Tendon Sheath, Hand
- Pleomorphic Sarcoma, Thigh
- Meningioma, Thoracic Spine
- Mazabraoud Syndrome
- Fibrous dysplasia
- Soft tissue myxomas
- Polyostotic Fibrous Dysplasia
- Triton Tumor
- Periosteal Osteosarcoma Tibia
- The video is best viewed on a desktop. If you are using it on a mobile device or tablet, double-click the video for full-screen mode.
- The videos are not created by us and are hosted by the CTisus YouTube channel.
- Here is a playlist of videos covering MSK radiology basics:
- You can also browse these set of Musculoskeletal Radiology spotters here :
More Radiology videos :