A fun conversation with Dr. Anagha Joshi. We discuss her Radiology journey and what helped her excel in her illustrious career. Dr. Joshi talks about how to be a successful radiologist, how to be motivated at your job and how to deal with imposter syndrome with self-doubt. We also discuss her love for Table Tennis and why pursuing our hobbies is important. How does one balance career and family life, especially for female radiologists ?
Here are time-stamps:
- 0:00 Stream starts
- 0:21 Introduction – Dr. Anagha Joshi
- 1:50 How to stay motivated at work?
- 4:00 Why radiology?
- 7:30 Passion for LTMMC and Sion Hospital
- 10:00 International Radiology Fellowships in the 1990s
- 14:55 Early Childhood Memories
- 16:53 Advice for Radiology Residents to Succeed in Life
- 19:50 Advice for Residents Facing Difficulties
- 25:15 Table Tennis Journey Dr. Anagha Joshi
- 32:40 Pursuing Hobbies with Work
- 35:10 Meeting Sachin Tendulkar
- 37:55 Importance of Mentor in Life
- 40:00 Gender-bias and Advantages of being a Female Radiologist
- 43:55 How to Manage Career and Family Life
- 46:48 Dr. Anagha Joshi Family
- 48:30 Rapid-Fire Questions
- 51:10 If Not a Radiologist then What?
- 52:00 How to Deal with Imposter Syndrome and Self-Doubt
- 55:00 Radiology- Past Present and Future (Artificial Intelligence)
- 59:00 What is Dr. Anagha Joshi Proud Of ?
Book Recommendations :
More Radiology Video content:
Last Updated on October 4, 2020