Last Updated on
- This a playlist of all webinars by the Society of Thoracic Radiology.
- The playlist currently consists of more than 100 videos with an average video length of 50-80 minutes. That is more than 11000 minutes or nearly 8 hrs!
- This list will be updated automatically as new videos are being added.
- This is hosted by the Society of Thoracic Radiology Youtube channel by Dr. Jeffrey Kanne and colleagues.
- These consist of anonymized cardiothoracic radiology cases in DICOM format followed by relevant case discussions. The DICOM images help understand cases better than a single image.
- You may have to click twice on the video to play, especially on mobile devices.
Cardiothoracic Radiology Cases
Recommended Books for Cardiothoracic Radiology:
Other recommended radiology books:
Other useful resources from the Society of Thoracic Radiology:
- Thoracic and Cardiac case of the month
- Free access to Online webinars:
- ePosters 2016
- Online Paid CMEs
- Journal of Thoracic Imaging
- STR membership, free for residents and fellows.
- ABR study guide topics Webinars:
- Thoracic Radiology
- Anatomic variant, Physiology, and Signs in Radiology
- Central Airways Diseases, Bronchiectasis, and Obstructive Lung Disease
- Diffuse Alveolar Disease and Inflammatory Conditions
- Diffuse Lung Disease
- Diffuse Lung Disease-cystic
- Diseases of the Pleura, Chest Wall, and Diaphragm
- Infectious Pneumonia
- Lung Cancer and other Parenchymal Neoplasms
- Benjamin Felson Memorial Lecture CT Screening: Role of the Thoracic Surgeon
- Gordon Gamsu Memorial Lecture: Management of Screen-Detected Nodules
- Scanlon Lecture Who Should Be Screened for Lung Cancer: Weighing Risks and Benefits
- Evaluating Response of Lung Cancer to Treatment: The Role of Imaging
- Gordon Gamsu Memorial Lecture Pulmonary Nodule Characterization
- Lung Cancer Screening: Nodule Management
- Role of Imaging in Lung Cancer Staging
- The IASLC Lymph Node Map
- PET/CT Imaging in Lung Cancer
- Benjamin Felson Memorial Lecture: Hitting the Target: Molecular Targets of Lung Cancer
- When PET Doesn’t Work: Situations in Which FDG PET has Low Sensitivity.
- Gordon Gamsu Memorial Lecture – National Lung Screening Trial
- Overview of Subsolid Nodules
- Imaging of Solid Solitary Nodules
- Risk Stratification of Pulmonary Nodules
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Staging: Where Are We Heading?
- Mediastinal Masses
- Postoperative and Post-treatment Thorax
- Pulmonary Arteries
- Thoracic Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- Thoracic Surgery and Interventions
- Cardiac Radiology
- Acquired Disease
- Cardiac Masses
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Valvular Disease
- Aortic Disease
- Other Cardiac Topics
- Thoracic Radiology
Combining the webinars the ABR study guides this is a huge repository of Cardiothoracic Radiology cases for readers.
More Radiology videos :
Note: All credits and copyright are with the original publishers of the video. The purpose of sharing the videos is to make them easier to access for radiology residents. If there are any issues with the videos you can contact us and we will be happy to resolve them.