Radio = Radiology || Gyan (sanskrit) /ɡjɑːn/ = Knowledge.
RadioGyan.com is a free educational website for radiology residents and healthcare professionals. We have a host of resources for residents and practicing radiologists to go through. As the tagline says, our goal is to make learning radiology as easy as possible.
Browse through the website contents:
- Check out the RadioGyan mobile app. Click here for detailed instructions to install!
- Radiology Cases: Images with a to-the-point discussion highlighting the specific diagnostic criteria
- Radiology Videos: Videos with a short description of learning points from them.
- Radiology Articles: Journal Club and descriptive posts about specific pathologies. Includes power-point presentations on important exam topics.
- Radiology Spotters: Spotters are very important components of the radiology practical exams. Sets of 10 spotters timed for 10 min.
- Normal Imaging Anatomy Modules from various websites: All imaging anatomy modules at one place for all modalities.
- Guides: Guides for Radiology residents including one for FRCR.
- Recommended Books for Radiology Residents.
- Other resources for radiology residents: Book recommendations, guides for residents, tips and resources for exam preparation.
- Interactive Radiology Jobs Portal
- Radiology Conferences: Updates about upcoming radiology conferences and CMEs- Now updated. Page loads faster than before. Also has a free excel sheet for the latest conferences!
- Here is a faster version of the website for mobile devices: RadioGyan Lite!
Note: Not all features are supported in this version. Not recommended for desktop users.
- Check out contributing authors and the RadioGyan Hall of Fame!
- Contact us: If you have any suggestions or wish to contribute to the website. You can also leave anonymous feedback.
- Support: Click here to support the website (for free!)
- Subscribe to our mailing list here: RG email updates!
- Subscribe to our Channel and join our Group on Telegram /WhatsApp for daily radiology case discussion and updates!
- Search here if you are looking for something specific :