Last Updated on
Radio = Radiology || Gyan (sanskrit) /ɡjɑːn/ = Knowledge.
RadioGyan.com is a free educational website for radiology residents and healthcare professionals. We have a host of resources for residents and practicing radiologists to go through. As the tagline says, our goal is to make learning radiology as easy as possible. Read more.
Browse through the website contents:
- Check out the RadioGyan mobile app. Click here for detailed instructions to install!
- Radiology Cases: Images with a to-the-point discussion highlighting the specific diagnostic criteria
- Radiology Videos: Videos with a short description of learning points from them.
- Radiology Articles: Journal Club and descriptive posts about specific pathologies. Includes power-point presentations on important exam topics.
- Radiology Spotters: More than 500 spot / “Aunt-Minnie” cases divided into sets of 10 each!
- Normal Imaging Anatomy Modules from various websites: All imaging anatomy modules at one place for all modalities.
- Guides: Guides for Radiology residents including one for FRCR.
- Recommended Books for Radiology Residents.
- Other resources for radiology residents: Book recommendations, guides for residents, tips and resources for exam preparation.
- Radiology Conferences: Updates about upcoming radiology conferences and CMEs,
- Check out contributing authors and the RadioGyan Hall of Fame!
- Contact us: If you have any suggestions or wish to contribute to the website. You can also leave anonymous feedback.
- Support: Click here to support the website (for free!)
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Check out our social media profiles:
- Search here if you are looking for something specific :
- FRCR Anatomy Mock exam 3 - March 31, 2020
- Radiology NEET PG guide – How to select THE best college for post-graduation (includes personal insights)! - March 22, 2020
- Coronavirus – What radiologists need to know about the COVID-19 pandemic! - March 17, 2020