Last Updated on
Radio = Radiology
Gyan (Sanskrit) = Knowledge.
RadioGyan.com is a free educational website for radiology residents and healthcare professionals. We have a host of resources for residents and practicing radiologists to go through. As the tagline says, our goal is to make learning radiology as easy as possible.
Learning is a never-ending process. After completing residency one tends to lose touch of learning, especially if you end up into private practice. The main motive of starting RadioGyan.com is to help radiology residents with resources that will aid them during their residency and for preparing for their exams. As I post cases/ articles/ videos for them, I would be learning along with them as well.
I would be posting cases which I have collected during residency/fellowship/ radiology practice. These will be followed by short to-the-point imaging findings. I will add a few links for further reading for each case and the important things that one needs to remember while reporting that particular case.
Original articles would be posts that would be helpful for residents, like which books to read, how to prepare for the examinations, etc.
Currently, there are a lot of radiology resources on the internet and it’s difficult to select which ones to follow. I would also collect good videos/articles from free online resources so that the readers get important filtered information in one place.
Thanks to all the followers of the website, we got featured in the 2018 AuntMinnie Most Effective Radiology Educator list!
Cases have been collected by me from various sources. Thanks to :
- Tata Memorial Hospital.
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College and Dr Anagha Joshi madam.
- Deenanth Mangeshkar Hospital and Dr Sanjay Desai Sir.
- B.K. Diagnostic Center and Dr. Girish Kursija.
Dr. Amar Udare.
MBBS ( KEM Hospital, Mumbai)
MD Radio-diagnosis ( Gold Medalist, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai )
DNB Radio-diagnosis ( National Board of Examination)
Fellowship In Body Imaging ( Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion)
Fellowship In MSK Radiology (Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune)
Fellow in Abdominal Imaging (University of Ottawa, Canada)
Check out my international publications here.
Apart from radiology, I also blog about my life experiences here.
Here is a list of contributing authors: Contributing Authors
If you have any queries or suggestions, contact us.
Collaborate with us
If you have a website/blog with similar content as ours and wish to collaborate with us to contact us and we can work on something together for sure!
Advertise with us
If you are a brand related to Radiology and wish to advertise with us you can contact us.
RadioGyan is free and will remain free! This is not a commercial venture as of now but certain costs need to be covered for e.g., funds are needed for faster web servers, premium plugins and optimizing the website to make sure you guys have the be. If you find the website helps you can contribute to its development. Initially, we had implemented google ads but they were hindering user experience which is the topmost priority, so they have been removed.
How can you help RadioGyan?
- The best way to contribute is to share the website with your friends and colleagues. More people it reaches more satisfying it is for us!
- Contribute cases and radiology related material. Contact us here: Contact
- Secondly, you can buy support us by buying products from the Amazon website, using the link below at absolutely no extra cost to you! And this includes ANY product, need not be related to radiology. You don’t pay a penny, yet contribute to the development of the website. Here are instructions to do that:
- Click on the image/link below.
- Browse your desired product. It can be ANY product. Not necessarily related to radiology.
- That’s it! You won’t be charged anything extra. You can verify that by checking the price of the product by directly visiting from Amazon.
- Alternatively, you can make donations, the smallest of contributions help. All donors will feature on the RadioGyan Hall of Fame page. Here are ways you can donate:
P.S. I am developing the software backend of the website as well. So if you have any suggestions or corrections please feel free to contact me