Last Updated on
Radiology conferences in India 2019
- Conferences and CMEs are the best way to keep yourself updated with the recent advances in radiology.
- Upcoming radiology conferences and CME in India are updated in the above window from latest to old, upwards.
- These are especially important for practicing radiologists as its difficult to balance academics and private practice. Conferences which cover topics which we encounter in our routine practice are more helpful than those which primarily focus on advanced imaging methods.
- Bookmark this page to know about upcoming radiology conferences in India (‘Ctrl+D’ (Windows)/ ‘⌘ +D’ (Mac users)
- Residents should avoid attending conferences in their first year of radiology as there is not much to gain. That time will be more productive if spent in the department.
- The excel sheet has an updated list of radiology conferences in India.
Radiology Conferences Calendar
Click on the individual conference names for further details:
Radiology Conferences Excel Sheet
- List of upcoming radiology conferences with details, Courtesy REF India. If you are seeing old conferences in this list clear your browser cache. Here is how you do that: Clearing browser cache.
- Separate sheet for Delhi Radiology Conferences is available in the above sheet. Click on the link labeled “Delhi” at the bottom of the sheet.
- You can join our telegram channel for conference updates as well.
- You can view, share and bookmark this free excel sheet for Indian Radiological conferences which gets updated regularly as well.
Latest Radiology Conferences in India
Planning to attend an international conference? Check out our elaborate guide:
List of annual radiology conferences in India:
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association annual Conference 2020 (IRIA)
- Nanavati MRI conference (Nanavati MRI teaching course) 2019 – done for the current year. Listing for the year 2020 will be available when the dates are out.
- Interventional Radiology Conferences for 2019: Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Musculoskeletal Society of India conference MSS 2019 Pune
- Indian Society of Gastrointestinal Radiology Conference ISGAR 2019
- Ultrasound conferences in India 2019:
- ASKLEPIOS course on. Abdominal Oncologic Imaging 2019 Kolkata
- For final year residents, there are a lot of exam-oriented conferences like:
- Most of the conferences are covered above. You can also check out this calendar for recent radiology conferences in India. Click on the individual links for more information.
Useful tips for conference organizers
- Utilize the power of social media. There are a lot of active radiology groups on Telegram and WhatsApp, where you can share your digital brochures. You can click to join our telegram and WhatsApp groups. At the same time, it is prudent to send messages only to relevant groups and avoid sending the same message repeatedly.
- Make sure you proof check your brochures before you send the final version. Grammarly is a great tool for proofreading documents across various platforms.
- Best formats for sending digital brochure is JPG/image as the user does not need a separate app to view it. If possible compress the images before sending as large images can take forever to download on mobile devices. Here is a free online tool to compress images: TinyJPG
- The next best format is PDF as the formatting you have used to create the brochure is maintained. Remember that the brochure gets shared to different devices and different operating platforms like Android, MacOs, iPads. Often PowerPoint gets displayed differently on various devices, so that is the least preferred format.
- Always share online links to the registration page along with the brochure image as a caption. This makes it simpler for users to register for the conference rather than searching for the registration link online.
- Google forms is an easy way to get registrations for free events. Here is a sample form: Sample Radiology Conference registration form.
- The responses get automatically saved in a Google sheet (Google’s free online version of Excel) which makes it easy for organizers. Here is the Google Sheet from the above sample form: Sample Google sheet
International Radiology Conferences listings:
- CONFERENCES and COURSES in RADIOLOGY
- International Radiology Conferences
- The Conference website
More radiology resources here: Radiology resources – RadioGyan.com.
- Radiology resources – RadioGyan.com
- Normal Imaging Anatomy modules.: Learn and revise imaging anatomy. Links are divided by anatomy and modality.
- Cases: Radiology cases with important diagnostic points.
- Videos: Radiology videos from other websites with important teaching points highlighted.
- Spotters: Sets of 10 radiology spotters, one minute for each spotter.
- Articles: Descriptive articles on common imaging topics, including Journal club.
- Guide for first-year radiology residents.
- Guide for final year radiology residents.
- Guide to the FRCR exam
- Software: Links to common radiology software.
- Recommended Books for Radiology Residents.
- If you wish your conference brochure to be uploaded or your conference to be listed you can contact us.
- RadioGyan is not affiliated to any of the conferences and neither have no conflict of interest. The motive of the page is to list all recent updates at one place.