Dr. Tamer Elhiti has compiled excellent hand-written notes for the FRCR 2A exam. He has also agreed to share all these FRCR 2A notes with all of us for FREE. He has covered the exam topics under the following headings:
- Gastrointestinal radiology.
- Genitourinary system.
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic
- CNS and Head & Neck
- Musculoskeletal Radiology And Trauma
- Pediatric Radiology
- General Snippets
These notes are the product of around 2 years of hard work. It is divided into 7 hand-written chapters representing the modules of the FRCR 2A SBA. Questions in the form of important tips and points collected from the following references in about 600 pages set for the new FRCR2A exam system.
1. All MCQ books of FRCR 2A.
2. SBAs apple store application by the British Institute of Radiology.
3. Crack the FRCR 2A books.
5. EDiR Notebook for the European Diploma in Radiology.
These notes are an excellent reference for FRCR 2A, Prometric and MD module exams. Other helpful sources if you have time:
List of recommended books for the FRCR exam
FRCR Part 1:
- Farr's Physics for Medical Imaging
- Weir & Abrahams' Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy
- Anatomy for Diagnostic Imaging - Ryan
- FRCR Physics Notes: Beautiful revision notes for the First FRCR Physics exam.
FRCR Part 2A:
- SBAs for the Final FRCR 2A (Oxford Specialty Training: Revision Texts): Part 1 and Part 2
- Get Through FRCR Part 1: MCQs and Mock Examination.
- SBAs for the Final FRCR 2A – The Oxford book, by Richard Lindsay :
- SBAs for the Final FRCR 2A – The Cambridge book, by Stuart Currie.
- Revision Notes for Final FRCR Part A by Kshitji Mankad.
- Grainger and Allison’s Textbook of Diagnostic Radiology, a companion MCQ book is available.
FRCR Part 2B
- Accident and Emergency Radiology: A Survival Guide – MUST READ for Rapid reporting.
- Final FRCR 2B Viva: A Survival Guide.
- FRCR 2B Viva: A Case-based Approach
- A Complete Guide to the Final FRCR 2B (MasterPass)
- Rapid Review of Radiology (Medical Rapid Review Series)
- Long cases for the Final FRCR 2B
- Top 3 Differentials in Radiology: A Case Review, Thieme publication
- Chapman & Nakielny's Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis.
- Radiology Review Manual - Dahnert
Check out rest of the recommended radiology books here: Recommended Radiology Books
FRCR 2A notes view online for FREE:
Click on the individual files to view the notes online.
The page is best viewed on a desktop. Bookmark this page for future updates (Control + D on Windows and Command + D on Mac). Please share the page with your friends and colleagues so that a maximum number of people will benefit.
Download FRCR 2A Notes Pdf FREE download!
Sign up below to download these notes as a PDF:
Feel free to download and share these with your friends. You can also refer to our guide for the FRCR exam. More FREE exam related resources like books, PPTs can be found here: Radiology Exam Resources!
You can request additional notes/resources/books on our telegram group.
You can access other FRCR-related resources here: