Last Updated on
FRCR anatomy mock exam 1
- This is a mock anatomy exam for the FRCR part 1 compiled by Dr. Sandeep Singh Awal. There are 10 exam questions timed at 9 minutes to simulate the FRCR anatomy exam which has 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- For more anatomy, mock questions do join our FRCR Part 1(Anatomy & Physics) group on Telegram.
- The recommended book for anatomy is Weir & Abrahams' Imaging Atlas of Human Anatomy.
More information regarding the FRCR exam is available on our blog:
Check out other FRCR posts :
Make sure you join our other social network pages for more radiology cases!
If you have any suggestions/ corrections contact us here
More Radiology resources:
- Radiology resources – RadioGyan.com
- Normal Imaging Anatomy modules.: Learn and revise imaging anatomy. Links are divided by anatomy and modality.
- Cases: Radiology cases with important diagnostic points.
- Videos: Radiology videos from other websites with important teaching points highlighted.
- Spotters: Sets of 10 radiology spotters, one minute for each spotter.
- Articles: Descriptive articles on common imaging topics, including Journal Club.
- Guide for first-year radiology residents.
- Guide for final year radiology residents.
- Guide to the FRCR exam
- Software: Links to common radiology software.
- Recommended Books for Radiology Residents.
- Radiology Conferences: Updates about upcoming radiology conferences and CMEs.