Supercharge Your Radiology Skills and Ace Your Board Exams!
Learn from 700+ High-Yield Radiology Exam Cases (Spotters) and 1000+ OSCE questions !
Note: Prices increasing on Nov 1. Last chance to sign up at current pricing and keep it forever (if you select auto-renew option)
Unlock Your Radiology Potential with RadioGyan Memberships
Spotters / Spot radiology cases are crucial for clearing your exams. Be it the MD / DNB / DMRD exam or other competitive exams such as the EDiR exam. The reason why these are important is that they are objective. In your practical exam, long and short cases are unpredictable. You may get a tough case from a system you have not prepared well. Also, your viva can go anywhere, depending on the examiner and your answers. It is tough to prepare for that section. All you can do is practice presenting and HOPE! That is not the case with Spotters.
Spot cases in most cases are all or none. You either know the diagnosis, or you don’t. Answers are scored objectively and not depending on the examiner’s evaluation of you (and their mood sometimes!). I believe that if you prepare your spotters well, you can secure a decent score irrespective of the rest of the practical. It is also important to note that spotters are usually the first component of the exam, and if you do well, you will go into the rest of the exam super-confident!
What exams are these radiology cases useful for? Here is a list based on user feedback:
- MD / DMRD / DNB Radiology Exam.
- FRCR Exam for the UK.
- European Diploma in Radiology (EDiR)
- ABR Core Radiology Exam
- OSCE-Based Canadian Radiology Board Exams
- FRANZR Exams for Australia
- Anyone who wishes to upgrade their Radiology knowledge!
Hence, I have created this spotter collection to help you clear your radiology exam. These radiology cases have been selected by a few of my colleagues and me over years of practice and include a few of the most commonly asked questions in the exam. Currently, there are more than 700 cases in the collection covering multiple systems, and I intend to add more sets gradually.
Hi, My Name is Dr. Amar Udare.
I am a board-certified radiologist and radiology education is my passion. My goal is to help YOU prepare for your radiology board exams.
What is included in the membership?
- All 700+ Aunt-Minnie Radiology cases on RadioGyan for three months / one year, depending on your subscription. Access them here: https://bit.ly/rgcases
- 300+ cases have detailed video descriptions. These will help you understand the case and answer relevant OSCE-style questions. If you are not able to find these, check this GIF. Videos are hosted on a premium platform with no ads (unlike YouTube).
- 1000 Radiology OSCE questions (250 cases, 4 questions per case) – NEW! : Radiology OSCE cases
- GyaniBot – An Artificial Intelligence ChatBot to help you learn radiology. It is like ChatGPT for Radiology!
- Access to RadioGyan Radiology Community – A safe space for you to share and learn. Access details: Radiology Community
- Exclusive, members-only posts, including ALL our previous YouTube videos [+1000 minutes content]. Access here: Member-only radiology content.
- Zero Ads on member pages so that your learning is distraction-free.
- Sidebar has been removed, and the images are larger natively on the desktop.
- Priority support from me in case you have any doubts about particular cases.
- The yearly subscription is cheaper than 4 quarterly subscriptions, but you can choose either depending on your exam schedule.
These are unbiased, unedited reviews from previous residents who have used these spotters for their radiology exams:
- 100 % of the residents stated that these were useful for their exams.
- More than 45 % of cases were from the case collection/companion cases/explanation.
- Nearly 95% of radiologists agree that these help them with their routine reporting.
- More than 80% of students were happy with the interface.
Don’t just take my word for it. Thousands of users have benefited from the case-based radiology learning resources on RadioGyan. Read what past students have to say about our membership.
Here is what our users say:
Here are unedited reviews for the spotter collection from Residents who have cleared their exams:
You can also access live updated Google Sheet by clicking here: RadioGyan Membership Review
I intend to add more resources to these sections to consolidate YOUR learning. Trust me; you will get at least get a few cases from our case collection in your radiology board exam. These spotters have helped thousands of residents to clear their exams, and you would benefit from them. Make sure you solve these at least two times before your exam.
To-do list as per suggestions from students:
- More spotter cases.
- OSCE type exam questions
- System-wise and modality wise spotter cases
- Video explanation for ALL case sets.
Access to previous YouTube videos.These are now available. Details: RadioGyan Member Benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Amar Udare, MD Radiology.
University Gold Medalist.
Aunt-Minnie Best Radiology Educator Nominee (2018 and 2020)
Other RadioGyan Membership levels:
Free membership to access certain sections of the website. This is to ascertain that genuine radiology professionals are using the website and to keep bots away. Most of the content on the website and all its social media platforms is free and will continue to remain so. Note that this DOES NOT include the spotters’ section. For that, you need to sign up for the premium membership. \
You can only choose one level from this group.
Premium Membership Quarterly
INR 2,999.00 every 3 Months.
Premium Membership Yearly
INR 9,999.00 per Year.
You can choose multiple levels from this group.
Head Start Radiology
INR 1,999.00 now.
Membership expires after 30 Days.