Radiology Informed Consent form in local Indian Languages
Informed consent is an important part of routine radiology practice. This includes not only day to day procedures but also research. You can read a nice article on informed consent in radiology practice on IJRI or refer to the chapter on informed consent in the book by the same author. The page is best viewed on a desktop browser.
I have tried to translate an informed consent form to local Indian languages so that it is convenient for radiology residents and practitioners. Download link for the document is at the end of the post.
Radiology Informed consent forms are available for the following local Indian languages:
Let me know if there are any suggestions/edits as per your local language. These are samples of Informed consent forms for Radiology in local Indian languages. You can download/print/ share the entire form here: Radiology Informed Consent form in local Indian Languages. If you wish to edit the document, click on the “view only” option and then “request access” button. You can also download the PDF version of the document for reference and printing.
Few more resources related to Informed consent:
- A sample Hindi consent for IVP studies is available here. IVP Hindi Consent.
- Informed consent form for thesis/research is available in this article: Radiology thesis topics: More than 200 Thesis topics for reference!
- More informed consent forms for specific radiology procedures are available here: Italian Society of Medical Radiology Consent Forms.
- A sample consent form for Pregnant patients / young patients in the reproductive age group is available here: Pregnancy consent form for radiology
- Sample consent form contrast CT (computed tomography) exams.
- ACR–SIR–SPR PRACTICE PARAMETER ON INFORMED CONSENT FOR IMAGE-GUIDED PROCEDURES: What to inform BEFORE the procedure?
- The purpose and nature of the procedure or treatment
- The method by which the procedure or treatment will be performed
- The risks, complications, and expected benefits or effects of such procedure or treatment
- The risk of not accepting the procedure or treatment.
- Any reasonable alternatives to the procedure or treatment and their most likely risks and benefits
- The right to refuse the procedure or treatment
- Sample consent for image-guided procedures/ interventional radiology procedures
Thanks to Dr. Sanjay P Yadav sir for the materials used to compile this form.
More Radiology resources
- Radiology resources – RadioGyan.com
- Normal Imaging Anatomy modules.: Learn and revise imaging anatomy. Links are divided by anatomy and modality.
- Cases: Radiology cases with important diagnostic points.
- Videos: Radiology videos from other websites with important teaching points highlighted.
- Spotters: Sets of 10 radiology spotters, one minute for each spotter.
- Articles: Descriptive articles on common imaging topics, including Journal club.
- Guide for first-year radiology residents.
- Guide for final year radiology residents.
- Guide to the FRCR exam
- Software: Links to common radiology software.
- Recommended Books for Radiology Residents.
- Radiology Conferences: Updates about upcoming radiology conferences and CMEs.
- If you have any suggestions/ corrections contact us here
- If you wish to support RadioGyan.com, you can do that here: Support RadioGyan for Free!.
Photo credits: rosefirerising
NOTE: The above document is only for REFERENCE purpose. You should edit it accordingly to suit your local language and confirm its authenticity. It is important to make sure that the translation is accurate because informed consent is a LEGAL DOCUMENT. The responsibility of verifying the accuracy of the document is that of the person obtaining consent. RadioGyan.com is not responsible for any legal consequences of inaccurate translation of the informed consent document.
Exteernal links are for reference ONLY and due deligence needs to be taken while using these consent forms depending on your local rules and regulations.